Blondes have more fun, as well as a struggle because we definitely need a special approach to hair care. Light locks can look both stunning and lifeless depending on how you look after them. Blonde specialist Rachel Williams shared tips, best products, and newest color trends exclusively for TRHs. She knows how to make blondes happy, so keep reading!
How to Make Bleaching Less Traumatic for Hair?
It’s important to research your stylist. If you’re going blonde or platinum, find a professional who specializes in blondes. Schedule a consultation, and be completely honest about your hair history, so your stylist can come up with the right approach to achieve the best color for you. Do in-salon hair treatments leading up to your appointment to ensure your hair is healthy and strong. Rachel prefers the Brazilianbondbuilder’s B3 Demi Permanent conditioning treatment.
4 Essentials for Healthy Blonde Hair
Each woman has her own must-haves for hair, but blondes should include the following products:
- purple shampoo, which is important for refreshing and counteracting unwanted warm tones to maintain those cool tones in blondes.
- sulfate free shampoo and conditioner help keeping your locks from becoming dry and brittle. They’re gentle to the hair, so your color lasts longer.
- hydrating conditioning mask once or twice a week is crucial in keeping blonde hair hydrated and strong.
- heat protectant prevents damage and must be used before blow drying or styling with heat.
6 Favorite Hair Products for Blondes
We also asked Rachel to share her favorite hair products that help blondes achieve the best results and prolong time between appointments.
- Fanola No Yellow Shampoo maintains that cool tone blonde you’ve been dreaming about! She uses this shampoo for her super platinum clients. “It really keeps the blonde icy! I also love it because it’s not as drying as other purple shampoos”, she revealed.
- Redken Blondage Shampoo and Conditioner is the favorite option for so-called “California blondes” and “baby blondes”, the women who love soft and cool toned colors. It’s the least drying purple shampoo and conditioner, and doesn’t leave the hair with a purple hue.
- Oribe GoldLust Shampoo and Conditioner helps re-enforce and strengthen every strand of your hair, while keeping it shiny and hydrated. It isn’t the most affordable option, but very high-quality, which makes it a good investment in your perfect blonde.
- Keune Vital Nutrition Mask’s active ingredients moisturize the inner hair structure while forming a barrier around damaged areas, restoring and revitalizing stressed strands. Your hair is also protected from dehydration, environmental damages and harmful UV rays. “Hands down my Favorite Mask!”, Rachel said.
- Kevin Murphy’s Repair Me Shampoo and Conditioner set renews and restores frazzled locks, due to their special formula enriched with powerful proteins and amino acids. It will help to strengthen the hair from root to tip, while gently removing impurities and soothing damage. And the smell is dreamy!
- Oribe Balm d’Or is a heat protectant slash a super light styler with heat-activated polymer technology and healing cassis, sandalwood and maracuja oils. Such a powerful set of ingredients protects and nourishes fragile strands, sealing in sleekness and radiant shine while you blow-dry, straighten or curl.
Blonde Hues for 2022
You’re going to see a lot of creamy blondes, where cool tones and warm tones are blended together. This option goes with most skin tones and has a soft youthful look! Don’t fret though, platinum will still be strong, and more rooted, dimensional platinum blonde will be huge as well. All achieved by balayage, foilayage, and foiling techniques.
Hopefully, these tips will help you keep blonde locks healthy! You’re already a beauty guru if you wear a shiny blonde crown. Follow Rachel Williams on Instagram because she posts helpful tips together with aesthetically satisfying photos of her works.